• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Headlights?

sunbeam39

Donation Time
Can't find any original headlight buckets nor new ones. Is anyone using headlight buckets from donor cars? If so which would be a besty fit for a Series 1? Thanks in advance

gordonra

Donation Time
I don't know that this is the same item as we use on our Sunbeams, but the hard copy catalog makes them look the same.

Moss Motots for the MGB: http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29074

This page doesn't show the bucket as a seperate item, but the hard copy catalog did at one time.
Edit: The page does show the buckets seperate for about $28, but it just doesn't have an item number.

Hope this helps,

Rich

Ragg Mopp

Donation Time
Sunbeam Specialties lists replacement headlight buckets as does VB. I used VB buckets which were on sale 3 years ago when I did my repaint and they fit OK.