• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Headers for Tiger?

alpine_64

Donation Time
I can almost guarantee that these wont work on a tiger. The various headers available for tigers all split the 1/2 and 3/4 into vertical runs and then join them later.. they have to weave around the rails, block, oil filter pipes/filter if you have the after market adapter...

If you want headers get a set from sunbeam specialties or from CAT.

CAT have just made new stainless steel versions of their headers.. so many guys have upgraded and are selling their older CAT header S/H which may also be an option for you.

artic cat

Donation Time
Thanks 64, I like the idea of the used ones. Hopefully I will find a good deal. I rem back when I first got the car cat had them listed at 450.00, now looks like 5xx.00. seams like I also rem that some mods (dents) had to made to get them to fit. wonder if that is still true with the new ones.