1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Headers for Tiger?

Discussion in 'Sunbeam Tiger' started by artic cat, Aug 25, 2013.

1. artic cat

artic cat Donation Time

2. alpine_64

alpine_64 Donation Time

I can almost guarantee that these wont work on a tiger. The various headers available for tigers all split the 1/2 and 3/4 into vertical runs and then join them later.. they have to weave around the rails, block, oil filter pipes/filter if you have the after market adapter...

If you want headers get a set from sunbeam specialties or from CAT.

CAT have just made new stainless steel versions of their headers.. so many guys have upgraded and are selling their older CAT header S/H which may also be an option for you.

3. artic cat

artic cat Donation Time

Thanks 64, I like the idea of the used ones. Hopefully I will find a good deal. I rem back when I first got the car cat had them listed at 450.00, now looks like 5xx.00. seams like I also rem that some mods (dents) had to made to get them to fit. wonder if that is still true with the new ones.

4. George Coleman

George Coleman Gold Level Sponsor

I have a set that came off my Tiger. Give me a call 336-266-2139:cool:

5. artic cat

artic cat Donation Time

saw your post kinda late will put it on the list for tomorrow.

6. artic cat

artic cat Donation Time

hay George, got some one else when I called that number.

7. George Coleman

George Coleman Gold Level Sponsor

Must have hit a wrong number that has been my number for almost 30 years now. try it agian sorry