• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
The only panel on that car that isn't rusted through is the fiberglass hardtop...LoL!
Jan

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Not easy and costly, but if you are able to find a good early body you may give it try. The good thing about this project is that the HLM important bits are almost all there. That's at least a good start...

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
If someone wants a really rusty project I have a Le Mans that has been sitting for years gathering rust. Left hand drive and it has most of the side trims and the original engine with OD and a rear hatch with good glass. And it is on this side of the pond too! $5000.

Attachments

• DSC07984.JPG
    DSC07984.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 41

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Are we shy about rust ? No, real Sunbeamers are not. More pictures please. Pink slip available ? Pricing: Subject to negotiation - as always...

Last edited:

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes I have a good title-have owned it for 20 years. No charge for extra rust. Can email photos to anyone interested! Thanks

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Noted. However have to focus finishing mine now at first. The blue UK project has been sold appearantly....