• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington trim wanted LeMans

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Im looking for both rear 1/4 mouldings and 1 LeMans fender badge.Does anyone know if Rapier rear mouldings can be carefully curved to work on the LeMans 1/4s. Any help from you Harrington guys would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Jeff

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
Jeff,
The badges can be bought new from Sunbeam Specialities. Those mouldings are the most wanted parts, very rare. Sometimes they show on Ebay but seldom.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Jan,
Sunbeam Specialties is out of the fender badges not expecting to carry them anymore. How about using Rapier 1/4 mouldings? ever heard of that being done?
Thanx,
Jeff

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

i'm not sure where you got the info that SS was out of the harrington fender badges. i called yesterday and ordered two sets.

napa 1

Donation Time
Junkman, did you mean the lemans script or the round Harrington badge? There was a guy in uk selling the script on eBay a while back.

65beam

Donation Time
harrington trim

leave the side moulding off. the car looks better. i bought the lemans script on ebay,uk although they were shipped from france. they are pretty good quality.

65beam

Donation Time
trim

no! the side trim makes the car look like a frog squatted on a lilly pad. the lemans script looks good on the fender.