• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington Steering Wheel????

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Just saw this today. It looks surprisingly similar to the ones discussed and pictured in the Harrington thread. Whats the educated opinion on this wheel? The item is #180300440778 and I have no connection to this item.

napa 1

Donation Time
Yes it does look like a leston wheel, can't see the logo on the lower spoke. May have been once been on a tiger, but not an original style tiger wheel.

65beam

Donation Time
harrington wheel ?

john,

my wife bought this wheel so in a few days we should know what it is . she wants it on one of her cars.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
That is the LeMans Carlotti wheel. See the machine turning we have been speaking about. These don't have the logo embossed into them. They had a checkered flag decal at the base of the bottom spoke. This one is missing the decal. Jan has the decals reproduced.

65beam

Donation Time
steering wheel

the steering wheel showed up today. it has the leston logo on and it is in mint condition . the machine marks are in great shape also. it is a 15 inch wheel , which is what i prefer . it also has the hub with it.

napa 1

Donation Time
Just as I suspected :) Great ebay find. Post a better picture of it when you get a chance.