• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harley Headlight Bezel

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I just received my Ebay headlight bezels. Held one up to center and it will fit fine. About an inch deeper and headlight will be a little further forward. I think it'll look good. I need to order the retaining rings and tribar H4 headlights yet. Won't need the stock buckets, the H4 headlight has built in plastic bucket. headlight bezel.jpg retaining ring.jpg tribar h4.jpg

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Got all the pieces and fit them together for a trial fit. Too stormy today to mount on car, maybe tomorrow. No way these will fall off. They clamp all around the retainer/mounting ring. I should have ordered the black retaining rings as the stainless shows a little where the clamp is. Maybe fill with black RTV. I thought you would see the chrome rim around the headlight but you don't. I used a marker to black out the stainless clamp screw. I think it looks pretty good. I'll have to use washers under the mounting ring and notch for the adjusting screws. DSC00390.JPG

Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Mounted on the car. Peak on fender slightly above the bezel. Three 1" notches to clear adjusting screws. Small lockwashers as spacers below retaining ring. Looks good, except fender slopes down and top of Bezel is level. I'll have to get some Epoxy and fair to match. Have to do body work on the car anyway. The chrome Jeep bezel would be easier, but I like the peaked style. Pics tomorrow.

Last edited: