• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hardtop for 66/67 Series V or Tiger?

zimme008

Silver Level Sponsor
I plan on visiting the greater LA area in June for the Tigers United gathering. If you have or know of someone with a hardtop in reasonable condition, I would be grateful if you could send me a PM.

Getting a chance to meet and interact with the left coast Sunbeam community will be great. But coming home with a hardtop would make it truly memorable :)

Thanks!

Randy Z.
Duluth, MN

P.S. I should add that I plan on attending Invasion XI in Winona this year, too, but am hoping to secure a hardtop before September

bashby

Donation Time
Are you driving through Denver? I might decide to part with mine for the Series V. It has been stripped for painting but the parts are all there.