• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy B-Day!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday Scott. May you have many more happy Birthdays. I hope you can enjoy your beautiful Series 3 today.

Jose

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey guys, thanks. Just another rainy day here in Cincinnati so unfortunately no Alpine driving today.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Aye ! Have yourself a Happy Birthday Scott.

Tom j

Just cause its raining doesn't mean you can't take the Alpine out... it doesn't leak does it?

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Aye ! Have yourself a Happy Birthday Scott.

Tom j

Just cause its raining doesn't mean you can't take the Alpine out... it doesn't leak does it?

No, I believe that Scott has the only Alpine top that has never leaked. It is stuck in the "Down" position.

By the way, have a good one, Scott.

Bill

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
No, I believe that Scott has the only Alpine top that has never leaked. It is stuck in the "Down" position.

By the way, have a good one, Scott.

Bill

Took your advice and ran some errands this morning with the Alpine - in the rain. You could say I cheated because I used the hardtop but it was nice to give the wiper motor some exercise. Fine English weather this morning. :D

65beam

Donation Time
happy

scott,
that wasn't rain, it was down pours ! I think I remember you saying it did wash the dust off of the car.