• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Greetings

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I want to thank all of you who wished me a happy B-day. It's nice to know I still have many loyal friends still on this forum. I am doing pretty well for an ugly old man. It's great to be back in the states again, and living in the great town of Grants Pass, Oregon. Its the climate, so they say. Thanks again for your friendship.

Jose

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I first met Jose at the Air Force Museum dinner in Dayton, at my first Invasion. He was a door-prize winner of a instrument voltage stabilizer, which he didn't need. Coincidentally, we had been discussing my car's wacky instrument readings. He came back to the table, handed me the stabilizer, and said something along the lines of 'This will fix it!' And of course, it did. Thanks Jose for your generosity back then, and all you've done for Sunbeamers before and since!

Charles Johns

Donation Time
I have not met either one of you, but it is nice to know this site is more than just a place to get info. V6 Jose, Happy belated Birthday. Ken Ellis, maybe we can meet at one of the Invasions down the road. That is one of my "Bucket-List" trips in a Sunbeam.