• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Great Scot! British Car Show

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello everyone, just wanted to make an announcement concerning the Great Scot! British Car Show, in Greenville SC. As usual, the show will be at Furman University, held in conjunction with the Greenville Scottish Games, on May 28, 2016. We will have separate classes for Alpines and Tigers, provided we can get at least 3 of each pre-registered.

Registration is now open on the SBMOC website: www.sbmoc.com

Visit www.gallabrae.com for the main event website

There you can see a link for online registration or print a paper version,.

Hope you all can put it in your plans

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hello everyone, just wanted to make an announcement concerning the Great Scot! British Car Show, in Greenville SC. As usual, the show will be at Furman University, held in conjunction with the Greenville Scottish Games, on May 28, 2018. We will have separate classes for Alpines and Tigers, provided we can get at least 3 of each pre-registered.

Registration is now open on the SBMOC website: www.sbmoc.com

Visit www.gallabrae.com for the main event website

There you can see a link for online registration or print a paper version,.

Hope you all can put it in your plans

Sam

I'm tentatively in with one Tiger.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Great Scot! British Car Show update

Early Registration will end on 5/19/2016 for the Great Scot!

Advantages of taking us up on the early Registration:

1) Cheaper - Save 5 bucks !!!
2) Free T-shirt !!! with each Pre-registered car
3) Door Prizes !!! Only Pre-registered guests names are put in the hat for our fabulous door prizes!

Remember, classes are formed based on pre-registration numbers, so to help insure we have have a specific class for your make.model, please pre- reg. We also use pre-reg to decide how to layout the field. Last year we had a large number of one model of car do day of the show registrations, and the result was we did not have enough parking spaces reserved for that class so some of the cars were left on the street,

And the last cry for help, even if you don't pre-reg and are planning on coming up, please shoot a return email by the 19th with the car model so we can throw that info into the field layout. We want everyone to be happy with the show when you get here.

Please forward this message to your British cars friends/ club members if you think they are thinking about coming to the show!

If you have already registered, bless you!

Thanks, and hope you can make the Great Scot!

Online of mail in registration info can be found at www.sbmoc.com

Sam Maw

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm in. It will be the second anniversary (3rd show) at Furman of getting the Alpine on the road since 1988

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sammy, I was in Spartanburg yesterday dropping off a radiator for modification. It is supposed to be ready for Monday.

I'm working as fast as an old man can hoping to be there.

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Great Scott ,Great weather, Great people Great time
Thanks Sam and all that helped
Stephen

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Another great show, Sam. And Sunbeam did rather well over all. I really like seeing the original Alpines and Tigers.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mich, There were a lot of them taken....NOW to get all the guys to put them up for all to see;)

Last edited:

dmich2

Donation Time
Bull sent me some. Hard to upload to site, I know the feeling. Looks like there was a pretty good turnout and the venue looked fantastic......shade!!!!!!:p

Did Alan take home a Tiger Award????? Or did he bring the Airpine??

Dennis

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mich, Allan did if fact drive his Tiger!!! Looks nice and sounds even better.

DanR