• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Great Photos - Please Vote Now!

Pick two photos that you like the best.

• Photo #1

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Photo #2

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Photo #3

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Photo #4

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Photo #5

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
The Contest is on! We have had quite a time trying to pick the top 4 so we picked 5 photos and now it is up to you to pick the top "2" winners (please vote for 2 photos).

Photo #1:
Tony-Perrett.jpg

Photo #2:
Todd-Smith.jpg

Photo #3:
John-Boggis.jpg

Photo #4:
Nick-Emmanouilides.jpg

I am only able to post 4 images on a thread so please see the last image on the next thread called Image #5.
You have 7 days to vote.

Please see the link to image #5 below

I hope everyone has fun this summer!
Andrew

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
We have Winners

We have some winners!

The SAOCA Officials will be in contact with:

1st Prize Winner: Nick Emmanouilides, forum NN: series6 (Gold Level Sponsor)
2nd Prize Winner: Tony Perrett, forum NN: tony perrett (Gold Level Sponsor)

Thanks guys, we have had fun and I look forward to producing a great poster using the images of your cars. Your cars will be on our custom donation posters for 2011. I will contact you both in the next little while about the artwork.

Our Club President, Steve Silverstein will contact you soon.

A note to everyone who provided a photo to the contest, we will have all of the car printed on our club calendar for 2011.

Regards,
Andrew

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks to Andrew and the other Club folks for putting together such an interesting competition for us. Particular thanks to all those who very kindly voted for the red car! Tony Perrett.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you Andrew for doing this and giving the club something extra that we have not had before. Congrats to the winners!

Cheers,

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks to all who entered their cars, the Board, Andrew and to all those who voted. I hope this will be something that continues annually. Tony was kind enough to e-mail me this morning. Looking forward to seeing some more of his car.

Sincerely,

Nick/Series6