• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

GREAT British Car Fayre - Alpharetta - Saturday, Feb 23

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Here's an update I received. I saw 1 Sunbeam picture in the gallery. Did anyone go?

PHOTO GALLERY
GREAT British Car Fayre + Beatles Tribute Concert,
Downtown Alpharetta, Saturday, Feb 23, 2013

The Peoples Choice
Congratulations go to John Bowen, owner of the immaculately restored 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 Mk III, winner of the Peoples Choice Trophy. John collected his trophy and other goodies from Her Britannic Majesty's Consul General, Annabelle Malins.

It's worth noting that despite there being so many awesome cars on display, John's car won 36% of the votes cast. A popular choice indeed.

Photo Gallery
We have quickly uploaded a number of photographs and placed them in a temporary Photo Gallery on our website for you to enjoy. We will be adding more photos in the near future and cleaning up the format. If any of our guests have photos that they would like to share or add to the photo gallery, please email them to rgilbert@empire-events.net

Click Here to view the Photo Gallery
http://empire-events.net/great-british-car-fayre-beatles-tribute-concert-photo-gallery/

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I saw Steve's car in the pic, so he did end up going. But I don't know the Tiger.

If it weren't for the tennis playoffs (I won, team lost, thanks for asking.) I would've been there. My car, unfortunately, is still headless, so my attendance wouldn't have changed the pictures any.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
The yellow Mark II Tiger belongs to Bill Bulpit.

I made the mistake of emailing the show for registration instructions at the last minute and was told that the show was at capacity, so I didn't drive a Sunbeam.

SFAIK just the two Sunbeams were present, Steve Pace's Series V and Bill's Tiger.