• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

GPS Speedometer

donchiotos

Donation Time
I am interested in either the Speedhut 4 inch speedometer, or the VDO 4 inch speedometer. This will be going into my V6 Alpine that has the wood dash. Could anyone comment on either of these speedometers? The Speedhut speedometer is cheaper than the VDO but wasn't sure about the quality. Thanks

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
I have a 4" VDO Speedometer didn't know they made a GPS deal however I've used the Speed Hut one works really well Classic also makes a GPS and maybe Autometer?

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Apparently VDO makes a marine speedo that's GPS. Autometer has one 393$ +
Buy a Speed Hut.

Last edited:

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have a VDO non GPS speedo and its sister tach. They perform flawlessly and have lasted for 13 years and over 100,000 miles.

Bill