• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Good news at Walmart today!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I don't go there often but sure was glad to see this today-my favorite oil is finally back with a high zinc compound. At $22.50 for the 5 quart jug it is much cheaper than the Valvoline VR-1 racing oil I have been using too.

DSC05396.JPG

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Oh heck! I’m going to Walmart
Our local Walmart also has two or three brands of Diesel 15-40 for less than fifteen bucks/gal. I think I picked up 4 gallons of the stuff as I'm also using it in the tranny, which to quote Jim Ellis, :leaks like a rusty bucket".

Bill

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hate to say it but Walmart walloped the local auto parts store on filter price's as well, have a look at them.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Check the cap before cashing out. Last time I bought oil at Walmart, I, for reasons unknown, decided to check the cap. The jug was not sealed and contained 5 quarts of used oil. Don’t know if it was a crooked customer return or a return for recycling that ended up on the shelf. Although I do know two friends that bought car stereos that ended up being old units in the box.