• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Gauges

Charles Johns

Donation Time
Finally got confirmation my gauges have been shipped. Auto Meter white face with black pointers like old school gauges. Black faces would be like SW aircraft/Smith but my eyes prefer white background. Mechanical speedometer, electric tach, water, oil, volts, fuel, vacuum, clock. Add a radio, heater controls, Air Conditioner, and light switches, and the dash will be full...hopefully with a glovebox. Clock or vacuum may go in console. May make the console out of wood and put arm rests on the doors. Anyone added arm wrests to their Alpine? I think next order is seat foam as I hope to build the seats to fit ME. I ain't as TRIM as I once was. Gravity and gravy have taken a toll on the old bod. Add arthritis in my right hand causing my knuckles to POP sometimes when grasping, and things get weird when working. I guess this means I better get busy and build ASAP.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Finally got confirmation my gauges have been shipped. Auto Meter white face with black pointers like old school gauges. Black faces would be like SW aircraft/Smith but my eyes prefer white background. Mechanical speedometer, electric tach, water, oil, volts, fuel, vacuum, clock. Add a radio, heater controls, Air Conditioner, and light switches, and the dash will be full...hopefully with a glovebox. Clock or vacuum may go in console. May make the console out of wood and put arm rests on the doors. Anyone added arm wrests to their Alpine? I think next order is seat foam as I hope to build the seats to fit ME. I ain't as TRIM as I once was. Gravity and gravy have taken a toll on the old bod. Add arthritis in my right hand causing my knuckles to POP sometimes when grasping, and things get weird when working. I guess this means I better get busy and build ASAP.
Charles the best looking arm rests in an Alpine are the ones that were in a Harrington