• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Gateway Classic Cars Caffeine and Chrome

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I just received the following email from Gateway Classic Cars:
Hello!

I am a marketing coordinator for Gateway Classic Cars, the world’s largest automotive consignment company since 1999. I am reaching out because we have chosen to feature your club at our Caffeine and Chrome event!

What is Caffeine and Chrome?

• Caffeine and Chrome is our spin on Cars and Coffee- a monthly car show event starting at 9am fueled by caffeine and donuts!
  • Join Gateway Classic Cars in one of our 21 showrooms for our monthly Caffeine and Chrome event. This occasion is open to the public and has NO admission fee. Cruise in with your collectible car or daily driver and bring your appetite. Indulge in donuts and coffee while supplies last. All makes, and models are welcome with plenty of parking space. Gather around with the car community on the last Saturday of every month for an experience you will not forget. Not to mention, we have a museum full of classic, exotic, and muscle cars. This is a family friendly event! Sound fun? Bring the pets too!
What do we get for being a featured car club?
  • Premium parking front and center with your entire club
  • Media splash on our social media pages
  • Surprise goody bags
  • Group photos of your club members, cars, and more!
Where are we located?
What are the Dates?
  • Jan. 28th, Feb. 25th, Mar. 25th, Apr. 29th (Spark Plug Spectacular) , May 27th, June 24th, Jul. 29th, Aug. 26th (Cause for Paws), Sept. 30th, Oct. 28th (Trunk or Treat)
We look forward to hearing back from you on which Caffeine and Chrome date works best!

Did you know we also host club meetings and car shows? Our showroom is your showroom! Let’s plan an event!

Let me know If you have any questions!

Thanks,

Rachel Koehnemann
Marketing Coordinator
Gateway Classic Cars | Corporate
Rachel@GatewayClassicCars.com
(618) 271-3000
www.GatewayClassicCars.com
Below is the flyer that accompanied the email. I confirmed with Gateway that there are no charges to either the club or any attendees. I am sure this same email went to lots of clubs (I actually got two copies of it) but they have 21 locations around the country and it could be fun, if anyone was interested in following up.

CCCarClub23.jpg