• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Full Access to the UK's SAOC website has now been granted!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am very happy to report that Diamond and Platinum SAOCA members now have full access to the SAOC's forum and website! Or at least, the potential access. I earlier sent them a list of 35 Diamond/Platinum members who had given me permission to share their addresses and learned this evening that access has been granted to the 7 of us who have already set up accounts on their forum. So, the other 28 Diamond/Platinum members just need to set up an account on the Club's forum, using the same email address as you sent to me, and you will then be given access, too.

And, for anyone else who hasn't pulled the plug on contributing or upgrading, now is the time! There is more to come!

http://www.sunbeamalpineowners.club/forum/

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Just an update: It appears as though our UK friends are matching emails as you sign up against the list I gave them. So all Diamond/Platinum members should have full access as soon as their accounts are activated. So, no need to alert me, unless you have problems.

Also, I just want to point out that their Members Only Archive is now labeled "SAOC & SAOCA Members Only” (my emphasis) which is very cool.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim,

I set up my account earlier today and was accepted almost immediately!
It's great to have this resource!!
Happy New Year!
Cheers!
Steve

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
I am setup. Received confirmation and full access within an hour! Thanks Jim Pete