• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fuel Line with fitting for crossover

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Does anyone know the size and thread of that fitting that goes on the crossover pipe output? I need the fuel line with the fitting for both a Tiger and a series two Alpine (single tank no crossover tube...but same threaded fitting) you can text me at 561 452-5906 or email mikeflbmer@yahoo.com

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
They're not the same, Tiger has a 5/16 fuel line and S2 has 1/4.
Thanks.....I now see that...a 1/4 inch brass fitting did fit the alpine but not the tiger....trying to do copper lines on both cars.....On the tiger I have a rubber hose over the threaded fitting with a clamp....a leak disaster waiting to happen

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Perfect...that is the info I was looking for...thanks....my tiger has a rubber hose with clamp over the threaded outlet (a leak disaster waiting to happen) and the series 2 alpine has nothing hooked up at all and no fuel line with the parts it came with

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
You might try hoseandfittings.com, they have listed BSPP adaptors to NPT in brass
thanks........My current sett up is rubber hose with a clamp over the threaded pipe.....I already lost one sunbeam to a fuel fire....want it in copper for ssafety