• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale '66 Tiger/'67 SV

buckalpine3

Donation Time
I would like to sell either my 1966 Mk 1a Tiger 54,000 miles very original except non-Sunbeam red paint (2005) with new carpet, interior, convertible top, boot and front suspension, or my 1967 original SV B395017071 LRX with 16,500 miles color code 122. Both cars are rust and repair-free and reliable drivers. Email me: clodbuster3@aol.com for photos of the Tiger which I am asking 29k. Pictures of the Alpine are located: http://photobucket.com/buckalpine3. I am asking 12.5k. Email if any questions.
Dave

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Lovely Alpine! Looks just like mine. Don't suppose you have pics of the Tiger?

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Okey dokey, here's the photos of Dave's lovely Tiger:

Click here to see them all.

One question, Dave... I see that there appear to be two different wheels on the car in the pics - an original set with hubcaps and trim rings, and an alloy set. Can you explain? Thanks!

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Beautiful cars, Dave. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Wonder what the original color of the Tiger was?

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Beautiful cars, Dave. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Wonder what the original color of the Tiger was?

I don't know for sure, but I thought I saw a flash of light blue in one of the engine compartment photos.

gordonra

Donation Time

One question, Dave... I see that there appear to be two different wheels on the car in the pics - an original set with hubcaps and trim rings, and an alloy set. Can you explain? Thanks!

It appears to have different tires as well. Floor in right side photo is clean, yet covered in straw in left side photo.

buckalpine3

Donation Time
I had taken an original set of photos soon after buying the car and it was stored for a couple weeks in my old barn that used to have livestock and, therefore hay and straw up in the haymow.

buckalpine3

Donation Time

Kevin, the car was bought with stock wheels, hubcaps and trim rings. I bought the American Racing Wheels later. Both are included with the car.