• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale - 1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V

KathyPVBFL

Donation Time
1967 Sunbeam Alpine - $9000 (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)

1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V

condition: good
cylinders: 4
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 56958
paint color: blue
size: sub-compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: other

Mileage: 56958, original
Trans: Manual
Condition: Good
Exterior: Commodore Blue
Interior: Black

Price: -$9,000

Description:
1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V. I am the second owner and have owned this car for 40 years. It is a very fun car to drive, has never been driven in the rain, and has always been garaged. This car was restored in the early 2000's. Many new parts as listed below as well as a full engine rebuild done. New paint, original color so engine well, door jambs and trunk match, all numbers match. I have the shop manuals and books for this car as well as receipts for the restoration work. The Alpine is commodore blue, with black interior and soft top. Engine is 1725cc. This Alpine has not been modified and is an excellent driving car. I am sadly selling, as I am moving and don't have room for it.

New items
4 chrome wire wheels with knock offs, Front and rear chrome bumpers, Full interior and trunk carpet set, Windshield, surround and windshield seal, Full horn rim, Dash pad, Window cranks, Inside door panels, Side door mirrors (both), Front grill and surround, Professionally installed harness seatbelts, other small trim pieces as well.
Other
Fully rebuilt engine with less than 250 miles since rebuild
New starter spring of 2018

IMG_0807.JPG IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0818.JPG

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Very nice! Done the way they should be.

Is the car still in CT? The pictures are, so just wondering.

Cheers!
Steve

v13311

Silver Level Sponsor
Does the convertible top go completely into the well? The driver's side seat back looks off kilter. Has it been weakened and sprung somewhat?

Thanks,

Ed

Last edited:

KathyPVBFL

Donation Time
Hi Ed
It does go all the way in properly, no problem with the frame. I will put it in properly and retake the picture.