• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Floor pans in plan

windlessdog

Donation Time
Gday to all I'm curious as to wether anyone has done a detailed plan with measurements etc of the Alpines front floors , this would be really useful for owners like myself that only have half a floor to work from and currently no access to a clean original car to do my own.
Cheers Andy

windlessdog

Donation Time
That would be great Michael
I'm keen to make some for the car during the stage 4 lockdown for next 6 weeks and if I can beat out new floors it will help with the frustration of not being able to do all of life's normal stuff.

windlessdog

Donation Time
image.jpeg I had a practice go at knocking up a floor pan for the left side , it's in complete and most likely incorrect as I still don't have a lot of info on the originals but I'm curing my boredom if anyone has the blueprint mentioned above they could share that would be great
Cheers Andy