• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Finally - nice driving weather in the upper Midwest

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
After an interminably long period where driving Sunbeams was not advisable, the recent change to nicer weather is very welcome. The travel to Omaha for the All British Show this past Sunday was wonderful - 300 round trip miles in nearly ideal conditions. I now have the modified '66 out and ready for daily driving. I am looking forward to the travel to Road American next week.... P

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
After an interminably long period where driving Sunbeams was not advisable, the recent change to nicer weather is very welcome. The travel to Omaha for the All British Show this past Sunday was wonderful - 300 round trip miles in nearly ideal conditions. I now have the modified '66 out and ready for daily driving. I am looking forward to the travel to Road American next week.... P

Pete all set for Road America next week. Just sign in as crew and get a car tag to park. I look to park by the new gift shop like the last time you attended.
Michele wants a golf cart so we maybe having some fun with the cart, if they have any at this late date. is anyone coming with you?

Brad

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Pete all set for Road America next week. Just sign in as crew and get a car tag to park. I look to park by the new gift shop like the last time you attended.
Michele wants a golf cart so we maybe having some fun with the cart, if they have any at this late date. is anyone coming with you?

Brad
Hi Brad I tried to convince George to accompany me - no luck. Susan is still teaching until the end of May so I will be coming solo. I have not yet decided which car to drive - either the Tiger or Ol' Blue. At any rate I will arrive late Thursday, check in to Plymouth Rock and go in search of food. See you soon. Pete

65beam

Donation Time
We'll be at the track Friday morning. We'll have a golf cart too. Are you bringing any of Tony's hot dogs?

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
We'll be at the track Friday morning. We'll have a golf cart too. Are you bringing any of Tony's hot dogs?
Bob yes we have the dogs ready for the trip also the pickles and chille. Have some for Pete at RA last weekend too
Brad
PS should be pitted in same area unless very wet,then we move to higher ground

65beam

Donation Time
Brad,
It never rains at Mid Ohio! One of the local groceries now carries Tony's chili and Jungle Jims in Cincinnati carries their dogs.