• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Farewell!

howard

Donation Time
After more than 8 years of toil, sweat and lots of bucks, am pursuing other areas of need/interest. I've sold my Alpine. You guys have been a great source for encouragement, advice and parts. I never would've lasted to get Sunnye roadworthy if it hadn't been for you and the resources offered on this forum. Thanks!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Send the new owner over!

:D Good Luck with your new hobbies, and please let the new owner of Sunnye know we are here to help keep that Alpine on the Road!

Donna
:D

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry to hear that Von, but I hope all goes well for you from here. And, who know? You would certainly not be the first person to post in the Wanted section: "I used to own an Alpine and am looking for...".

All the best,