• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

eBay 66 Alpine auction

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I don't recognize that car. Too bad I didn't see it sooner, I would've liked to have gone to check it out.

65beam

Donation Time
alpine

It has been repainted so you wonder what is underneath the repaint. It was originally a Midnight blue car.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
It has been repainted so you wonder what is underneath the repaint. It was originally a Midnight blue car.

Yeah, I would wonder, too. Especially after seeing the trunk floor and in inner fenders under the hood. And that there were no under carriage shots.

sd_pace

Donation Time
so I am heading to the pig n chick for lunch today .. and guess what I see.... a little red Alpine drivin up on its way to get transported some where .. so I took some images... come to find out it is heading to N Carolina... imagine that:eek:

Last edited:

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Pig and chick, how was it ?
For a minute I thought you put yours back together, and decided to start over with another body.