1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Early Series Parts

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale' started by Bill Eisinger, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Bill Eisinger

Bill Eisinger Platinum Level Sponsor

I’m not sure what/if the market is for this stuff so I thought I’d post it and if there’s any interest we can discuss further. As some of you know I’m building a SI V6 conversion and have upgraded to an SV suspension and rear end. I also have quite a few SII and SII parts from a couple of cars I acquired for their sheet metal.

I have a complete front and rear suspension from the SI as well as most of the same from the SII and III cars. Also have some miscellaneous things from the SII-SIII cars like a console, windshield frame, as well as other things.

I have a complete engine and manual transmission (minus the bell housing) from the SI car. Have original (I believe) SI tach and speedometer.

Everything is pretty rusty/dirty but I can clean/media blast parts as necessary if there is interest.

Shoot me a PM for questions or inquiries of other items.

I don’t necessarily want to give any of this away but I recognize the cost for shipping some of these things from Boise (like the engine) makes it prohibitive for many of the items.

2. Tsmith5021

Tsmith5021 Bronze Level Sponsor

I am looking for a very good used(no pitting) windshield frame and dash bezels(plastic names) for a series 2. I also need a good or nos emergency brake handle assembly.

3. alpine_64

alpine_64 Donation Time

A series I/II frame shouldnt really pit as they are brass, however make sure you get a SII frame, they have a kink at the base of the a pillar where the SI is straight. The top and bottom parts of the frame are interchangeable

4. tylerite3124

tylerite3124 Platinum Level Sponsor

I make plastic reproduction dash switch bezels for the Series I & II Alpine. They are flat, not concave as originals but look nice mounted. The pictures below show what they look like. $49 for a set of 4 with FREE shipping anywhere in the USA. You can contact me at tylerite3124@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Rick

Attached Files:

5. Bill Eisinger

I have a complete SII windshield frame....it is definitely driver quality...I would have it re-chromed if it were me although a good polishing will probably bring it back to life considerably...some light bubbling in the chrome and the bottom frame piece has one stud partially broken...easy repair.

Also have a second set of the SII side pieces...same condition.

PM me if interested and I can send photos, etc

6. molly2010

molly2010 Silver Level Sponsor

Looking for 3 ear knockoffs if possible

7. canbeam

canbeam Gold Level Sponsor

Any good early gas tank?

8. Bill Eisinger

The gas tank is gone...sorry

9. DaveSeries1

DaveSeries1 Gold Level Sponsor

Looking for S1 seat frames, any chance?

10. absunbeam

absunbeam Gold Level Sponsor

Are you looking for seat tracks also, have a set from a S1.

11. 65beam

65beam Donation Time

I think I have a set of series 1 seats .

12. DaveSeries1

DaveSeries1 Gold Level Sponsor

Thanks, but I may have a set coming. My tracks are good.

13. cdk84

cdk84 Donation Time

Hello Bill,

Do you have a pair of the vertical chrome trim parts that form the front window guide? These mount at the leading edge of the door.

If you need a photo of the part I'm trying to describe, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help,

David

14. Bill Eisinger

David- I sent a PM