• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Duratec Update

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
We are planning a trip to Columbia, MO (about 450 miles) in a couple of weeks.

Congratulations Bill! That sounds exciting and I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor (and maybe getting a ride) in MN. In the meantime, let me know if your route to/from Columbia is going to take you through St. Louis. I've got a fair amount of travel coming up over the next couple of weeks, but you have an open invitation to stop by if you are going to be in the area.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jim, looks like we will be going through St. Louis the afternoon of Wednesday, August 24th. If this might be workable, contact me via PM or email. weblue at comcastdotnet.

Bill