• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dual Carbs from a couple of my Sunbeam Alpines

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Have two (2) sets of Zenith Carbs with manifolds. Make an offer for either set or both. Believe they will make nice rebuilds.

Ship from Sunny South Carolina.

Up DATE!!!! I believe they came with one of my Early Series IV ALPINES GT serial NUMBER 0766 BW35 - the engine and tranny were in the trunk seperated when I came into possession.

Attachments

• Alpine Zenith Dual CARbs and manifold   2 sets     20190105_150552.jpg
    Alpine Zenith Dual CARbs and manifold 2 sets 20190105_150552.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Zenith Carbs w amnifold             20190105_150621.jpg
    Zenith Carbs w amnifold 20190105_150621.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Zenith Carbs w manifold              20190105_150634.jpg
    Zenith Carbs w manifold 20190105_150634.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Zenith Carbs w amnifold             20190105_150612.jpg
    Zenith Carbs w amnifold 20190105_150612.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Dan... Not on my shopping liat.. But there are several flavours of the Zeniths..

Are they WIP, WIA.. 2 or 3? 36mm? There are stampings on the top faces

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
From the pictures:

> both sets are WIP ~ no power valves

> one set is -2 and the other is -3 ~ idle needle valve placement

> the last thing is both manifolds are probably for an early series 3 due to the port at the rear carb to hook up a vacuum line for power brake servo

Just some observations,

alpine_64

Donation Time
> the last thing is both manifolds are probably for an early series 3 due to the port at the rear carb to hook up a vacuum line for power brake servo

Just some observations,
Good observation.. I was only gettimg the thumbnails earlier.. New site and my phone aren't playing nice.

I can now open the pics in separate Windows... Maybe my OS.

Both manifolds indeed have the booster vac fittings so almost 100% series 3... I would like to see the manifold of the series II with optional brake booster.
The HLM had the claydonDW servo but think the manifold was just tapped not a cast vac fitting port.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Make an offer? What will you take (shipping included)?
If I figure correctly your are in Canada? Shipping is a bit higher from me to you than the lower 48 states.

Do you have any idea to visit us at British Car Event down this way (Sunny South Carolina) ?

Send me your address (PM) or to my email and I will figure shipping.

Last edited: