• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Driving in a Sunbeam Alpine: The Relaxation Video

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
This isn't a 'how to' video but we think people here might enjoy it as it is an Alpine driving through the English countryside.
After we published our last driving video The Sunbeam Alpine Channel received feedback that the noise of the engine running and sight of the car being driven was very good at soothing restless babies and making them fall asleep!
We were asked to make a longer video of the car just driving around the Countryside. So here is almost an hour of Alpine relaxation.
If you are an Alpine enthusiast enjoy a relaxing virtual drive around some lovely 1960s country roads. If you are a baby, watch the car, listen to the engine and go to sleep!

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Wow Tim, this brought back a ton of memories for me. I spent sometime in Southern England as a young man. I frequently traveled to Maidestone and Canterbury from Surbiton in a banged up Mini Clubman.

Thanks so much for posting this. Makes me smile.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Pete,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. here is another one that might be of interest.

Tim R