• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Drive in South Georgia

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
We're set, driving South to Warner Robbins via Dwains place. North of Atlanta guys need to be at Dwains 8:00-8:30. So we can take the senic route to Bob and Judy's.

Bob do you have any kind of count ?

Lets talk it up, keep it fresh and maybe more people will join in.

Tom j

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
quote "Bob do you have any kind of count ? " I think we have Tom & Susan, Dwain & Barb, Dave & Marcy, Maybe Todd & Denise, Eric & Bonnie, Bob & Judy, these are for sure Maybes. Please respond here so I can plan the FOOD! :)

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Folks from as far away as South Carolina huh ? This is going to be an event :cool:
Todd, Eric, if your comming down and want to come on Friday you all have a place to stay in Stone Mountian so we can get an early start on Saturday. Let me know, We've got plenty of room.

Tom j

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
We will be there! This will be an Invasion planning meeting too. We will head over early Saturday AM and meet you at Bob's-thanks for the invite Tom. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Looks like Denise and I will make it too! Not sure if we will be in the Alpine but we will do our best to come join everyone.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
shameless plug to keep our South Georgia tour thread active.

Drove to work today abit cold(for the south) the drive home was much better.

Tom j

britbeam

Donation Time
Hi Guys just want you to know the ride to Bobs place is going to be fun. I plan to take you to a covered bridge that you can drive across and we will have a few minutes to have a photo op with your Alpines. Hopefully it will be Top Down weather. I took my wheels to the tire shop today to have some new Kumho s installed. Im looking forward to the new tires. I should pick them up tomorow. I went with the 185 70 series X 13. Hey if you know of guys I may not have contacted please invite them to join us.Daylite savings is coming so more drive time. Guys drive these Sunbeams dont make little show car idols out of them enjoy them. Does anyone know other guys that have V6 Alpines in progress. Talked with Jose last night and he would like to visit those in progress while hes here in Hotlanta. Also if you have a Skype account(FREE) you can talk with V6 Jose in South America. Just email him for his Skype account info. Adjust those brakes before this ride and lets all have a safe one.
Dwain V6 Krazy

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
OK All,
Now you know what's up for your trip down here, you'll be happy to know that I'll have the coals hot and ready to get the food on the grill when you get here. And the liquid refreshments will be chilled and ready to be consumed. Well unless you want coffee or tea, but it will be ready, too.
So Come on down or if you're south, come on up. Middle Georgia awaits an invaison of Sunbeams:D

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
quote, "Hey Bob, What time are you expecting everyone to arrive?"
I would like everyone here by 11:00 AM. That will give us time to chat, eat, (and fix, if needed) and get on the road before dark for the trip home. :)

britbeam

Donation Time
Hey Guys its 1 week until we drive to Bobs in Warner Robbins. Anyone that needs directions to join us at my house for the country backroad drive down send me a message or give me a call 770-630-1442. Looking forward to a great morning drive. We will leave my house at 8:30 am. See you then
Dwain V6 Krazy

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I hope the weather like it was yesterday, heck even half as nice would be wonderful.

Good luck to Allan and the Airpine in the Race of Fools, we'll be crusing the back roads down south.

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
We picked up another Alpine, Steve P is going to join in for the cruise.

See ya Saturday !

Tom j

britbeam

Donation Time
Hey thats great have we got anyone out there in Hotlanta activley building a V6 Alpine? V6 Jose will be here April 26th and this would be a great time for him to look over your project. I got most of my Tech help while laying under my project with cell phone in hand talking with Jose. Jose is one of my closest friends due to the time we spent talking over the phone. If your best asset for contact with Jose would be to setup a free Skype account on line.At that point you not only have the voice of the V6 master but video also. We need to get Jose to incorparate a White board for drawing diagrams. Wouldnt that be a hoot.
Looking forward to seeing all the drivers saturday and I promise it will be a ride you will remember. We will travel 100 plus miles to Bob & Judys. So we may start off with a gas stop.
Start your ENGINES
Dwain V6

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Bob and Judy for a great time!
It was good to see everyone and their Sunbeams and what a perfect day for a drive. See y'all next month at the Invasion. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Wish we could have been there. It would have been a lot more fun than moving! Anyone take any pictures?

britbeam

Donation Time
Wish we could have been there. It would have been a lot more fun than moving! Anyone take any pictures?

Yes Todd we wish you guys were there too. I took some pics and if any of you want them send me a PM with a email and I will be glad to share them. We a great ride on our way from Sharpsburg to Warner Robbins. We had three Alpines and one Tiger. Had one bigggg deer try to jump into my Alpine. Pucker factor went up at that point. Along the way we met up with 20 to 30 Model A Fords while visiting the covered Bridge. It was a beautiful day with the peach trees blooming and winding roads. At the end of the road Bob & Judy provided great hospitality and good food. Thanks guys for the enjoyable day.
Dwain V6 Krazy