• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Do any ebay tigers ever sell?

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
It seems like I have seen the same half dozen or so tigers for sale on ebay for the past year or two. I'm not in the market for a tiger, so I dont pay much attention to what is available but there are a few distinctive examples that I swear I see every week.

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
Good observation ! Just to the right of the SEARCH icon @ the top of where you enter “ what you’re looking for bar “
In small , somewhat faint letters , you’ll see advanced , click on advanced & it will take you to a whole screen
of categories w/ boxes to the left of the headings …..one of which is SOLD listing ……clicking the box & SEARCH
will show the SOLD listings ….. the result , as a few minutes ago ……. May 17 th , the “serious project “ Tiger from Va.
sold for $12,300 w/ 12 bids , it will show a pic , date & price …& .in small letters , “ see original listing “ will give the
details . Appears that’s the solo Sold Tiger …..I’m not in the Tiger market either but it made me curious …….