• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Demister Duct

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Given that these aren't known to work that well (at least mine) They are better than a paper towel. My question : On the driver side what route is taken for the duct ? :confused:The vent lever is right where the duct path seems like it should be (shortest distance to blower). From what I've gathered you shouldn't be able to see anything hanging from under the dash when standing behind the car, to go under the lever makes a fair size loop in the duct(thus pretty visible) to go over the lever, it's just a matter of time before it pulls the duct off or rubs a hole in it from opening and closing the vent.
Thanks in advance, Tom j
Any and all suggestions welcomed