• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

December Alpine owners get together

crs

Gold Level Sponsor
Three DFW area SAOCA members were able to have a nice lunch and get-aquainted meeting yesterday at the Gas Monkey Bar and Grill in Dallas. :)
This place is auto oriented with good food and music - our waitress was a motor cycylist and wore jeans and bike boots, a cool chick who asked us to come back at night when there is a boot scooting band and much less clothing on the servers! :D Good times!
In attendance besides myself (Red V6 Series 4 Alpine) were Lloyd Baker (Blue V8 Series 5 Alpine) and John Artuso(Recently moved here with original Series 2 red Alpine). Bill Mohr and Rick Guest were unable to attend.

In addition to the usual BS and car talk, we discussed plans for local Alpiners to meet at my farm for BBQ and a tour of nearby country roads and interesting sights next spring.

Hodee

Donation Time
Get together

I Would love to hook up next spring and cruise some country roads. Where is your farm? I am in southwest Houston so I would have about a 5 hr. drive up there. A 422 rearend will make for some slow highway travel but I'm up for it.
67 SerV Alpine.

crs

Gold Level Sponsor
Hodee,
I will post here when we organize some tours and you would be welcome to participate. If you are new to the area, there are some very interesting roads in the hill Country west of Austin and also in the piney woods of east Texas. You can research such in Texas Highways and in Texas Parks and Wildlife.
http://www.texashighways.com/

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/