• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

dayton show

65beam

Donation Time
today was the annual british show in eastwood park at Dayton ohio. we had eight tigers and eight alpines in the sunbeam class. the weather cleared and we had a great show with a cook out at tiger auto after the show. we had quite a mix of cars at the cook out. they ranged from mini's to a peerless GT with TR's,mg's etc all mixed in.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Wish I could have made it up there Bob. But last weekend ended up being an oncall support weekend and I had to stay home. Seems like everything this year is falling on an oncall or installation weekend. Talk about the stars lining up wrong....

markp

Donation Time
Who's Red Tiger with AC?

Interesting Alpine with Flames. To each his own. But what caught my eye was the red Tiger with AC. Looks like very clean install. Who's is that red car? Great pics.
Thanks
Mark P

65beam

Donation Time
dayton

the alpine with flames belongs to doug Jennings of tiger auto. he bought it that way at auction at I believe invasion 2. underneath all the paint is a real nice body with some dents but very little if any rust. it's a very strong running car. the red tiger belongs to john engle of Beavercreek. he is the local hagerty agent. it's also a product of tiger auto and was restored after they finished the wife's car in 1995. the entire car is very well detailed.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Nope, not going to make United. That's my fall system release weekend and I'll have to be here from Friday through Sunday to support that. Such is live sometimes...

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry to hear you will miss the United Mike. So how many more years until you can retire??! Eric

mikephillips

Donation Time
Working in private industry, where most retirement benefits have been eliminated over the years, probably somewhere in the 12-14 range. Depending on if and how they change what the feds provide as well, I don't have a specific date in mind.