• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Current Term is up for the Board

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but life got in the way. The 2-year term for the Board expired on December 31st, so our terms have all ended. I polled all of the current members and we are all willing to serve another term, if the members want. But, I also think we would all be happy to step aside if there is anyone who would like to take one of our places. So, before putting this up for a vote, please let us know, either privately or by responding to this post, if you would like to be on the Board for 2022-2023.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Jim: You and the other board members have done a superb job! I appreciate all you do for the rest of us.
I am not a voting or "official" board member, serving as curator of the Registry for the past couple of years. It is not a demanding position but I will soon be 80 and feel it is time for someone younger than I to take this position. I am cleaning out the shop - sold my Tiger - and am reducing my shop time so as to spend more time with grandkids. I can continue as curator until June 1st, 2022. Regards from Burbank, Paul A (Ol' Blue)

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, Paul. We are going to need some help in a couple of areas this year, so I will add Master of the Registry to the list of volunteers we need.