1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Current Term is up for the Board

Discussion in 'SAOCA Members and Discussion Forum' started by Alpine 1789, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Alpine 1789

Alpine 1789 SAOCA President Diamond Level Sponsor

I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but life got in the way. The 2-year term for the Board expired on December 31st, so our terms have all ended. I polled all of the current members and we are all willing to serve another term, if the members want. But, I also think we would all be happy to step aside if there is anyone who would like to take one of our places. So, before putting this up for a vote, please let us know, either privately or by responding to this post, if you would like to be on the Board for 2022-2023.

2. puff4

puff4 Diamond Level Sponsor

I’m good with you all carrying on.

3. MikeH

MikeH Platinum Level Sponsor

I’m good with continuation of the current board.

belmateo likes this.
  4. v13311

v13311 Silver Level Sponsor

Continue on please.

belmateo likes this.
  5. dwolff706

dwolff706 Gold Level Sponsor

Continue on please, things have been going well under the current regime

belmateo likes this.
  6. JackSun

JackSun Diamond Level Sponsor

“ If it ain’t broke , don’t fix it “

RootesRooter and belmateo like this.
  7. Alpine Addict

Alpine Addict Platinum Donor Platinum Level Sponsor

You all do a great job !!!!

belmateo likes this.
  8. Alpine 1789

Thanks, guys. I will put it up for an official vote.

9. Paul A

Paul A Alpine Registry Curator Platinum Level Sponsor

Jim: You and the other board members have done a superb job! I appreciate all you do for the rest of us.
    I am not a voting or "official" board member, serving as curator of the Registry for the past couple of years. It is not a demanding position but I will soon be 80 and feel it is time for someone younger than I to take this position. I am cleaning out the shop - sold my Tiger - and am reducing my shop time so as to spend more time with grandkids. I can continue as curator until June 1st, 2022. Regards from Burbank, Paul A (Ol' Blue)

10. Alpine 1789

Thanks, Paul. We are going to need some help in a couple of areas this year, so I will add Master of the Registry to the list of volunteers we need.