• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Covers

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Got these yesterday. Like them a lot. Great fit. Will look better when the wrinkles flatten out. DEEDBB41-A36D-45D6-B9CE-F3A317BA8E50.jpeg

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
I purchased a Duck cover last summer from Amazon Canada. Currently it is $162 cdn (minus 35%US exchange), I paid $121 last year! My cover from amazon.ca is ---- Duck Covers A4C157 Rally X Defender Grey with Navy Blue Rally Stripes 157"L x 60"W x 48"H Car Cover (Fits Sedans up to 13 ft. 1 in. L)

I checked the Amazon US site but they do not seem to have it. I found very few 13ft covers available. I am pleased with it but the car is stored in my garage so can't say how it stands up to weathering.

The Duck website has 13ft covers. Car & Truck - Covers (classicaccessories.com)

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Curious : where, brand, cost?
Classic Sunbeam $500 for both.
They come vacuum packed. Puncture the plastic bags and they hiss. Pretty cool.

Appears will fit with hardtop on. Haven’t tried it yet. They came with a cable and lock, and this round “ patch” you can reinforce around an antenna hole if equipped.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I bought an outdoor rated car cover from carautocovers.com. It was stated that it had a lifetime warranty. The cover lasted about two years. I got a warranty replacement. When I asked what happens when the replacement falls apart, I was told that the replacement cover was the first of three replacements I could get under the lifetime warranty. If each lasts two years like the original, eight years doesn’t seem like “lifetime” to me. This cover also came with a cable and lock. But I had to cut the cable, as the lock rusted so it could not be unlocked.

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I purchased a Duck cover last summer from Amazon Canada. Currently it is $162 cdn (minus 35%US exchange), I paid $121 last year! My cover from amazon.ca is ---- Duck Covers A4C157 Rally X Defender Grey with Navy Blue Rally Stripes 157"L x 60"W x 48"H Car Cover (Fits Sedans up to 13 ft. 1 in. L)

I checked the Amazon US site but they do not seem to have it. I found very few 13ft covers available. I am pleased with it but the car is stored in my garage so can't say how it stands up to weathering.

The Duck website has 13ft covers. Car & Truck - Covers (classicaccessories.com)

I found it.
https://www.amazon.com/Duck-Covers-Defender-Protection-Warranty/dp/B07FD9HQBP?th=1

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
I ordered a Mornyray https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5P5VLXQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 cover November 3rd - $33.99 plus tax. It is suppose to arrive December 10th. I already have a Duck cover for my Promotional Harrington Le Mans and it fits like a glove. I will see how the quality and fit are with the Mornyray.

71MLsWYqHvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Comparing the Mornyray (previous posting) above to the Duck cover below. The Duck cover is a thicker material. Mornyray is like a raincoat material. Both are good fit and cover the Sunbeam adequately for dust prevention. Both are weather covers. The Mornyray has under car straps attached. Duck cover has grommet to attach a supplied rope.

upload_2022-12-11_12-49-52.png