• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

cooler weather

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Made it out Sunday to the Dog Iron Ranch, Will Rogers birth place in Oolagah, Oklahoma. It was a fly in and antique car show, all free with peoples choice for best Airplane and Car. Model T was the popular pick for cars but Vicki the Alpine parked between my MG pals still got lots of attention. It has been since July 3rd and that was at night to see the fireworks that I drove Vicki, we can not take the 100+ temperatures. Feels like Spring today it was only 89 degrees I should of drove Vicki to work but the forecast was saying 95 today. Maybe Friday I can drive her it is suppose to rain Tuesday - Thursday, I hope so before we blow away in the dust.

Donna
:D