• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Complete front clip - pics added!

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Up for sale is a complete front clip from a Series IV AUTOMATIC I'm now finished breaking. This offer is for EVERYHIING from the a-pillars forward, including the dash top and firewall. This is the sheet metal only, not parts that bolt on, such as trim, suspension or hood.

The clip has a very nice valance and hood hinge panel. Headlight fillets are practically rust-free and the fenders are very solid. The body shows no signs of ever being in an accident, has documented mileage of 45K and has been parked under a carport since 1992. Overall, this is in exceptional condition and a hellava bargain at $500. I'll be offering it here for a week before it goes on FB. Sorry, the rear clip is already in Detroit and the and X-frame in New York.

Pick-up only from Harrisburg PA and I'll post a few pics in the upcoming days.

Interested? Plz send inquiries directly to: volvoguys@comcast.net

Mark ..... volvoguys
DSCN1214.JPG DSCN1215.JPG DSCN1216.JPG DSCN1217.JPG DSCN1218.JPG DSCN1219.JPG DSCN1220.JPG DSCN1221.JPG DSCN1222.JPG

Last edited:

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
I paid more than that for a fender I needed earlier this year, looks heavy, would need my wife's to help to put in the truck for sure - ha Hope it finds a good home

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the well-wish and for affirming the clip's value.

BTW, the sheet metal isn't as heavy as it appears. You, your gurl and I could load the whole thing onto a truck/trailer. And she isn't up to the task, I have a few mates that'll make short work of it. lol

Mark ..... volvoguys