• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Colortune Raffle! Entries end April 5th

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Can’t attend Invasion XIII? You can still be a part of the excitement!

In conjunction with the always entertaining Invasion banquet door prize raffle, we are raffling off a pair of Colortunes to one lucky SAOCA member.

During the banquet, the winner of the Colortune door prize at Invasion XIII will select the winning name from all interested SAOCA members unable to attend.

All SAOCA donors are welcome to enter.

To enter send me an email
(click on my username “sunbby†and select “send email to sunbbyâ€).
Please include a shipping address for receiving the Colortunes in case you’re the lucky winner.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
And the winner is.....

George Coleman won the color tune drawing at the Invasion and when it was time to draw the winner of the not attending sponsors that entered the drawing he did, and the winner of a set(2) Gunson color tunes is

Ed Erikson Congrats Ed, your color tunes will be on the way this week !

Thanks for your support, Tom j

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Scotty,
You don't have to win a set of colortunes, we(the club)have a set in our tool lending library, we just need to figure out how set it up. Any suggestions?
Tom j

v13311

Silver Level Sponsor
Well, I'll be!

I wish to thank the SAOCA for allowing us who cannot attend at least a chance to somewhat partake. I don't enter many contests - at least I can't remember the last time I ever won anything. This will be a great addition to the tool chest and will allow my fellow members of the Pacific Tiger Club here in the northwest (Seattle area) to tune their cars. Even though the club was started by Tiger owners, many Alpines participate as well as other Rootes vehicle owners. Rootesrooter (Dick Sanders) will probably be on the phone soon begging for it to be loaned out!

I check the forum often, and have learned so very much about all aspects of our cars.

Thanks again,

Ed Erikson

Vashon Island, WA

1967 Series V 39512122:)