• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Colorado Chaper Gathering

RootesRich

Donation Time
Anyone in the area interested in a gathering before the snow really starts flying, please send me a PM with your e-mail address so I can include you on our possible plans. Alpine need not be running to join us!

RootesRich

Donation Time
For those interested, the Colorado Chapter will be meeting on Sat, Nov. 5th at the Shelby American Collection in Boulder (http://shelbyamericancollection.org for directions) at 10:30am.

Lunch to follow at Quaker Steak and Lube in Westminster.

Due to possible weather, driving your Rootes vehicle is optional :D

Feel free to e-mail or PM me for more info.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Had 7 of us gather at the Shelby American Collection and 5 continue on for lunch at Quaker Steak. Not a bad turnout for our 1st Official Chapter gathering and an impromptu one at that.
Kudos to Mark B and Andy U who braved the chilly weather and drove their Alpines (with the tops down).
We'll be planning future gatherings so feel free to PM me your e-mail address to be included in the planning discussions.

EwertD

Donation Time
1962 Series II Restoration

Hi,

I live in Westminster and am restoring my third Alpine. I would like to join the Colorado group if you will contact me. 720-324-0174 and b58nav1@gmail.com

Dennie

RootesRich

Donation Time
Hi Dennie,
Consider yourself part of our motley crew. We're planning on meeting for lunch (possibly at Quaker steak and lube) on a Saturday in the coming weeks so I'll add your e-mail to the distribution list once a date is settled.

Rich

RootesRich

Donation Time
Colorado Chapter Lunch

All are welcome to join for lunch on December the 8th at 11:00am at Quaker Steak and Lube in Broomfield, CO. Rootes vehicles need not be driven

PM or e-mail me if you'd like more details.

Hope to see you there.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Latest forecast is calling for PM snow showers, but I'm still hoping to drive my car (with hardtop installed :))

See you all Saturday.

Ktapply

Donation Time
All are welcome to join for lunch on December the 8th at 11:00am at Quaker Steak and Lube in Broomfield, CO. Rootes vehicles need not be driven

PM or e-mail me if you'd like more details.

Hope to see you there.

Count me in..... See you there.....!

Ktapply

Donation Time
Colorado Chapter Get Together.....

It's about time we all got together again.... How about the Saturday May 25th? I would propose a tour of Sportscar Craftsman in Arvada followed by lunch in Old Town Arvada.... I have gotten to know the folks there pretty well this winter. they have been invaluable to helping me restore my Series 2. The owner, Paul Diershow is a Sunbeam fanatic, he owns a number of alpines and tigers including a Harrington that he is restoring in time for for SUNY next year in Colorado Springs. i am open to other suggestions, if this is not interesting to you. Either way let me know and I will take care of the arrangements. Just send me an email kbtapply@gmail.com.

RootesRich

Donation Time
It's about time we all got together again.... How about the Saturday May 25th? I would propose a tour of Sportscar Craftsman in Arvada followed by lunch in Old Town Arvada.... I have gotten to know the folks there pretty well this winter. they have been invaluable to helping me restore my Series 2. The owner, Paul Diershow is a Sunbeam fanatic, he owns a number of alpines and tigers including a Harrington that he is restoring in time for for SUNY next year in Colorado Springs. i am open to other suggestions, if this is not interesting to you. Either way let me know and I will take care of the arrangements. Just send me an email kbtapply@gmail.com.

Would love to but I'm scheduled to be painting a house that weekend.

bashby

Donation Time
Wish I could, I am already committed (not that kind of committed.... yet) for that weekend.
Bill Ashby