• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

clutch/brake fitting suppliers

Shabazz

Donation Time
I'm looking for brake line fittings and the general suppliers don't have them. Maybe you all could give me some names?

I'm trying to go from a clutch master male 3/8-24 Bubble flare...
Through a flexible line
to a male 3/8-24 inverted flare
(Going from Series 2 clutch master to speedway pull type slave)

I have a 4 AN flexible line, so I guess in both cases the fittings would need to be reduced. OR I am willing to buy a 3 AN line if that is the most efficient.

I got some fittings from Summit, but they were neither long (deep) enough to contact the master outlet, nor bubble flare fittings, so mating the line up with the clutch master doesn't work (with these fittings).

Two things:
#1: It seems to me there must be a supplier out there that has what I'm looking for. I simply don't know how or where to look.
#2: I could just stop looking and make my own hard line. (A skill I will need to develop)

Thanks for you time,
Pete

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Pete,

Try Pegasus Racing.

They seem to have a good rep on this board.

They even stock some BSPP fittings and adapters. A commonly discussed thread type on this board.

Hope this helps,

Shabazz

Donation Time
Pete,

Try Pegasus Racing.

They seem to have a good rep on this board.

They even stock some BSPP fittings and adapters. A commonly discussed thread type on this board.

Hope this helps,
Thanks Don, I'll check them out.