• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clovis Roundup update (October 2008)

chris

Donation Time
As Bill posted a couple of months back the 2008 Clovis British Car Roundup is scheduled for October 11 & 12 (Car show on Sunday the 12th).

I check the other day and found that we still don't have enough Sunbeam's for our own trophy class. Time is running out for Pre-registration. I hope to see some of you there.

http://valleybritish.org/clovis_british_car_roundup.htm

D

Don Ennis

Clovis

Am new to the group don't know where Clovis is??? Help me out here. Thanks Don

chris

Donation Time
Clovis is in the Fresno area of Central California. It would be a long trip for you, but It would be great to have you there.

wframe

Donation Time
Congratulation

Congratulations to PHATT for taking First place in the Sunbeam class and to CHRIS for Second. (To bad there were only 2 sunbeams in the show!)

Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to the show, but I did go on the drive on Saturday. It was really great to see so many different British cars on the road at one time. The cars ranged from a '38 Bentley to a couple of new generation Minis, with many things in between: 2 Alpines (PHATT and myself) XKEs, XK120, TR3, TR4, TR7, MG-TD, MBG, Allard-Cad, Rolls, Austin-Healey, an original Morris Mini, and one renegade Porsche 356 coupe.

Pictures attached. The blue Alpine is PHATT.

Attachments

• ASIOnTheRoad.jpg
    ASIOnTheRoad.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
  • ASIHumpereyStation.jpg
    ASIHumpereyStation.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ASIVistaPoint.jpg
    ASIVistaPoint.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 18

chris

Donation Time
I really have to learn how to post photos. :rolleyes: If someone wants to see them I have a couple I can email.

wframe

Donation Time
Hey, Chris,

To add pictures to you reply, scroll down on Post Reply screen to the Additional Options. In that, there is an Attach files option. Click on the Manage Attachments button. That will bring up a Manage Attachment window where you can Browse your computer to select a file. Once the file is selected, click Upload to actually add the image to your post. You can repeat this to add multiple files to the post. There are limits to the file size that can be attached, so you may have to shrink them down if they are too big. It is really pretty easy.

Bill