• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Check this out....only 83 ever made.....Has Sunbeam Tail Lights and a Hemi v8

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
This car is still for sale. I talked w/ the owner, a very nice British guy, who has owned the car for several years.
He is about 40 miles form me and I had scheduled to go see it until I got the news of perhaps having to replace the home A/C system.
If anyone is interested I would go check it out and report back. It is an all aluminum body w/ 313 Chrysler Hemi and 3 sp auto, push button.
I think it is relisted on Ebay, so you can contact directly also. My search indicates the price ranges widely but generally 25,000 to 50,000 in a good sorted car.