• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Carolina British Classics V

dmich2

Donation Time
Great. I haven't seen you in awhile and may not be able to pick you out in the crowd. As for me....I'll be with the ugly guy. :eek:

Dennis

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dennis,

The Tee Time is set for 7:45 A.M. on Sunday morning. Green fees only $15.00 per person.

Dinner at 7:00 P.M. at The Cotton Grill on Friday night. British Car Show with Sunbemas as the featured marque on Saturday morning 8:30 to 3:30. Brotherhood / Sisterhood fellowship at the Host motel Saturday from 5:00PM to 9:00 PM

We should have 20 or so Sunbeams at this event.

Cheers,

dmich2

Donation Time
WOHOOOOOO Thanks Todd. Bull, we'll see you Friday night and Saturday, bring your clubs and your "A" game.

20 Sunbeams. Priceless...................

Dennis

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sorry to say we will not be able to make it to the show. I have problems popping up like the critters on Whack a Mole, some of which are safety and reliability related.

Looks like a weekend of working on the car and yard.

Bill

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry you will miss the show Bill! You would have won the long distance award for sure. Hope to see you at the United or the Invasion this Fall. Eric

dmich2

Donation Time
Todd. Just wanted to say thanks again for a great gathering of Sunbeamers, Alpines and Tigers. It was good to see some of the same OLD :p faces and meet some new folks. I thought of a bunch of stories to tell about each 'Beamer but have decided it can wait.

Glad George got his car running and hopefully made it back to Norf Carolina.

Denise, the cakes were delicious. You are quite the baker...er...shopper.

My buddy Ray (Mercedes guy) had a great time and enjoyed all of you. He felt very welcome as an outsider and still can't get over the major subject of most conversations..PARTS. I LMAO at him.

Man. Was it hot in Columbia!!!!!:mad:

Oh yeah. Todd. Can I send you the photos I took, or would you like me to post them? I hope you want to post shots of the show and it might be better if those that attended email them to you and then you could do it all at once. That is, once you take a breather.

How about Hendersonville next SPRING? Eric?

Dennis

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Dennis
It was good to see everyone again. We do have some great Sunbeam owners here in the South! There were 16 Sunbeams here at the show and they came from four different states. I will post photos soon. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello funbeamers,

The show and gathering was fun. We had a great crowd at the restaurant on Friday night. On Saturday, we had 11 Alpines and 5 Tigers for the show. We had about 20 funbeamers hang out and enjoy some pizza and old Alpine movies at the host motel after the show.

Tom Johnson recieved the HARD LUCK AWARD for the entire British car show. He got within 20 miles of town and may have blown a head gasket and we had to go fetch him with a trailer off the interstate. Luckily he was bringing two Alpines to the show and they hopped in the other Alpine and enjoyed the weekend. Jim Ellis, you gonna be in town anytime soon? We may need your expertise to look at Tom's car. It may not be a head gasket. We have not really got into it yet.

George Coleman had some issues with his ignition but he got fixed and made the trip home safely.

I had a great time seeing everyone again and I thank you for coming to the show.

Don't forget to come to the show in Greenville SC next weekend at Furman University. It is a wonderful setting and another time to see the funbeamers.

If you have pictures from this weekend please post them. I am having trouble getting mine posted.

Cheers,
Todd

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Todd,
Did you get a call from the guy in Florida about a "head", I sent him your way. I know this was a Jim Ellis question, but knew he was out of town and wouldn't be able to help.