• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Carolina British Classics V

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sorry to say our attendance is in doubt. Having issues with the EFI that are beyond my capabilities.

Bill

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Bill, You have to try hard! You have two weeks to get-er-done. We are looking to having you join us.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sunbeam SOS w/Carolina British Classics V

The two hour sunset cruise on Lake Murray that was planned for Saturday night has been canceled due to lack of participants. I had to have 40 people to book the cruise and I could only get 14. I would have been on the hook for the other 26 vacant slots. I love ya'll but that may be pushing it! So instead of the cruise we will meet at the host motel on Saturday night and have beer / pizza and a parts swap. Next year I will coordinate the cruise into the local show and make it happen.

So, if you need a part or have a few parts to sell, please bring them or post what you are looking for. Between Eric and I we can come up with most parts.

The dinner at The Cotton Grill is still on for Friday night. I will send out the final plans on that ASAP.

The show is shaping up great and we should have a bunch of Sunbeams there.

Cheers,
Todd

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Eric, just a blade, the plastic connector on my driver side expired at the Invasion last year. I have got it stuck on, but it wont work. It really doesn't matter if its a new blade, I just wanted to get one for rain emergencies. I drove back from the invasion last year, in the drizzile, if you remember, on rainx.:eek:

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
This Friday night, May 20th we will meet at The Cotton Grill for dinner as a group. The address to the Cotton Grill is:
711 E. Main St.
Lexington, SC 29072
Phone: (803)957-1996

We will meet at 7:00 P.M. for brotherhood and fellowship and dinner at 7:30 P.M. The bar will hold Happy Hour pricing for us while we are there. The cost is $17.00 per person and we will have a buffet of hamburgers, cheeseburgers and grilled chicken sandwiches. They will also have potato salad and slaw and a house salad. Soft drinks, tea and water are also included.

Directions to The Cotton Grill from the host motel are as follows:
Take a left out of the motel parking lot and go 1/10 of a mile to Columbiana Rd. and then take a right at the light (in front of Best Buy) go another 1/10 of a mile and then take a right on I-26 EAST back towards Columbia. On I-26 you will go 3.3 miles and then take Exit 107A on I-20 WEST. You then go 6.2 miles and take Exit 58 (hwy 1) and take a right at the end of the ramp. Go 1.9 miles on Hwy 1 and when the road turns from 4 lanes to 2 lanes the Old Mill will be on your left. The Cotton Grill is in the middle of this old mill and you will drive between the two buildings to the parking lot in the back. We will be set up on the screened deck overlooking the pond.
It will take you about 20 minutes from the host motel.

See ya there.

dmich2

Donation Time
Todd. Did you get my PM in reference to golf? I saw the one place was rude to you. I can call tomorrow for a tee time as you seem to be pretty busy, if you like?

Dennis.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dennis,

I will try to get it done tomorrow. I have been called to jury duty tomorrow and if I get out early I'l run by and get you a tee time for 8:30AM on Sunday correct?

Cheers,

dmich2

Donation Time
That would work, if you get out in time. If not, it's ok. To tell you the truth, getting two sets of clubs in the Alpine is a challenge, although we tried it and we can do it. If you don't get a tee time, or can't get by there don't worry about it. It was just a thought.

Looking forward to the show. Can't wait to get on the road Friday. :D

Dennis

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Perfect Sunbeam weather!

The weather will be perfect this weekend so get those Sunbeams to Columbia, SC and join us at the show! You can register at the gate if you did not pre-register. Sunbeam not running? Come anyway and meet the friendly folks who own Sunbeams. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dennis,

I have a friend who has a friend of a friend that was able to get you a tee time on Sunday the day after the show for only the cart fees. I would guess around $20.00 per person at Oak Hills. I am confirming the time now and will let you know ASAP. I told him I wanted the earlier the better since ya'll are four hours away and will need to get back before it gets too late.

Eric,
Do you have a late model soft top frame? George C. has a friend in need of one and George will be here this weekend.

Remember guys and gals - 7:00pm Friday night at The Cotton Grill !!

Cheers,

dmich2

Donation Time
Sounds great Todd. I'll squeeze the clubs in and look forward to some golf. Just let me know what you find out.

This is for a foursome, correct?

Dennis

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dennis,
It is a foursome but I have not heard back on the tee time. I should know today. Look forward to seeing you at the get-together tomorrow night.

Cheers,