• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Caravan to Columbia, SC

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Anyone interest in Caravaning to Columbia? We are leaving Middle Georgia Friday morning, on back roads to Interstate 20, thru Augusta and on to Columbia. If anyone wants to meet up let me know and if you want to stay off I-20 I'm flexible. We are driving one Alpine and trailering one. (safety measure)

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Bob, We're leaving Friday after traffic, and will be cruising along I-20 since we're bringing both Alpines(if I gey the green one put back together) and the long distance is an unknown for the Tin Can. Maybe we can meet up at an exit along the way.
Tom j

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Hey Tom, Do you mean Susan is going to drive one? Judy will love that. I'll give you a call later on your cell, is it still the one that ends with 5403?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
No, Susan has NO interest in driving an Alpine, if fact she's not even going to the Columbia show, I've gotten my son a little bit into the 'pines and he's going to drive the TC or if the green one doesn't get back together we'll put another seat in the blue one and both go in it. I don't have any idea what time we'll be leaving depends on the progress of the green 'beam, just need to get the windscreen replaced, and all the weatherstripping put back on and they SHOULD be good to go.
yep that's still my number.
Tom j

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
What's the hotel?

I will drive up on Saturday morning and maybe spend the night. A parts room would be a big plus for everyone.

The Airpine may not be ready. I have the engine back in, and am hooking stuff up but the OD wiring is a challenge. The v8 Alpine is back on the street and will be driven although it's a little risky too with just a few hundred miles on a new motor.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
George,
Glad you got the car running, even if you had to hi-jack parts. :D. I left a note on Tom's car as I left, he wasn't up yet. we left at 9:15.
See ya next time.:)
Bob swing by Burlington NC an I go with you Ha Ha!! just a little out of the way. See you at the show!!:eek::D