• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Car Cover / Storage Bag / Mouse Proof

woodybap

Silver Level Sponsor
For various reasons it is time for me to plan for the off-season from working on the Alpine. Our Sheltered in Place location requires that the car be stored outside. The mice here love to shelter as well, usually in cars where they are warmer and can snack on wiring. Any recommendations for a car cover / bag [perhaps zippered closed] that would would?

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
For various reasons it is time for me to plan for the off-season from working on the Alpine. Our Sheltered in Place location requires that the car be stored outside. The mice here love to shelter as well, usually in cars where they are warmer and can snack on wiring. Any recommendations for a car cover / bag [perhaps zippered closed] that would would?
Go to an RV/camper store they have stuff to put in the car the trunk and engine bay. In the past in my garage I have bagged used kitty litter in fine mesh bags. The rodents avoid the garage thinking there is a hungry cat hanging around.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
It is crude but effective but it helps if you have a cat. Change the stank bags every couple of weeks. Used it to keep the rats out of the garbage at my step son’s home