• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bumper Bolts for my Alpine

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am needing some new Bumper Bolts for my Red GT Alpine.

Tried all sources I can find here in the USA and a couple in the UK.

All sources say they are Back Ordered with more than a few months before being available

DO you have any idea where I can purchase 4 for the time being?

DanR

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
If you can find the bolt heads you want in stainless steel, you can polish them so that they are as bright as chrome.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am still looking, even for the Stainless. If anyone knows a source please let me know,

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a set of nice used ones. $10 each plus $5 shipping. If you want pictures, please send private message or email address.
Tom

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tom, I should have posted that I have received some very nice used ones to take care of the GT bumper for now.

I'll keep yours noted for the near future.

Thanks for the POST.