• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bulb # for small parking light bulb

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I need the bulb # of the small parking light bulb to crossreference to LED. Thanks in advance.

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Mike, Haven't pulled the bulb yet due to being snowed in. The front little bulb under the clear lense on my Series IV. Thanks for the LED link.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
That is the bulb for the front clear lens. Will work for either positive or negative ground cars. If it doesn't light when inserted, pull it out, rotate 180 degrees and re-insert. Make sure your turn signal + marker housing is grounded well. A flaky ground can burn out LEDs. I ended up attaching an explicit ground wire to my housings after I had LEDs burn out.

Mike