• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Build date question

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Hey guys, I've got a question about the build dates. My Alpine is a '65 series IV, vin B9400226. The date code section has it listed as being built between 11/25 - 11/29 1963, yet it's definitely not a series 3 or older body style. It has the factory rivets on the tag. The SAL is 350038 if that helps anything.

Thanks!
-Kyle

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
I've heard stories like that before. I just figured since it wasn't the series 3 body style, that maybe something else was going on. But that makes sense. It was probably a '64 model year that wasn't titled until 65. Durf! Haha.